Quick reminder that the FIRST incoming kindergarten playdate is tomorrow, Saturday, June 18th, from 9-11 am.
Incoming Kindergarten Activities
- Summer Playdates: Join us this summer for a casual and fun way to meet new school friends in your Booksin community. Incoming kinder playdates will be held monthly on June 18, July 23, and August 13, from 9-11am on the kindergarten playground, at the corner of Booksin Avenue and Dry Creek Road. Please note that restroom facilities will not be available during kinder playdates.
- Friday, August 19 at 8:30am: Kinder/New Parent Welcome Coffee – Join us in the Cafeteria to learn more about the exciting programs BESCA offers at Booksin. Learn about Booksin’s biggest and best community fundraising event and how you can get involved in your child’s classroom as an art docent, garden parent, Project Cornerstone reader, Mileage Club helper and more!
- Monday, August 15, 1:30-2:00pm: Kindergarten Ice Cream Social – Join us in Booksin’s Cline Park on the corner of Dry Creek Road and Marques Avenue to enjoy some ice cream, while you meet your teacher and some new friends!
- For more info:
- Join our email group – find Booksin/BESCA in Yahoo Groups or send an email to:
- “Like” the Booksin and BESCA pages on Facebook