Happy New year! I wish you and your loved ones a fantastic 2018.
Lessons are being loaded for the remainder of the year – we are already halfway through. Please familiarize yourselves ahead of lessons.
Remember to get your paper AND the lesson bin. Please refill using the extra supplies on the island when done, everyone appreciates coming in and finding the supplies where they expect them.
To access the schedule for classes in room 24 use this link – if you are prompted to enter a password it is art@booksin https://artatbooksin.shutterfly.com/calendar#
I am available on Friday’s for any questions, thank you so much for volunteering!
- SEPTEMBER LESSON PLAN
- OCTOBER LESSON PLANSGTK Line Variety Painting
- NOVEMBER LESSON PLANSGTK African Plate Necklaces
- DECEMBER LESSON PLANSGTK Under the Sea Jellyfish
- JANUARY LESSONSTK Kandinsky Inspired Abstract Instruction
- FEBRUARY LESSONSG3 Shibori Kimono Part 2 Tutorial: